Justice Awards 2016
The annual Justice Awards provide an opportunity to recognise the hard work, commitment and achievements of individuals and organisations who are improving access to justice for disadvantaged people in New South Wales.
This year, the Justice Awards will be held on Thursday 13 October 2016 at Parliament House, Sydney. MC for this exciting event will be ABC journalist Damien Carrick! Tickets are now available via this link.
This year's nominees for the Community Legal Centres NSW award are as follows:
- Immigration Advice and Rights Centre (IARC): Family Violence + Migration Law Explained
- Arts Law Centre of Australia: Travelling Places workshops - Artists in the Black workshops
- The Elizabeth Evatt Community Legal Centre: Insurance - A Burning Issue
- Inner City Legal Centre: Special Medical Procedures Project
- Kingsford Legal Centre: Kingsford Legal Centre Employment Clinic
- Redfern Legal Centre: Aboriginal Health Justice Partnership
- EDO NSW: Have Your Say
- Tenants' Union of NSW: Residential Parks Community Education Project
- Women's Legal Services NSW: Sense and Sensitivity: Family Law, Family Violence and Confidentiality
For details of other award nominees, follow this link.
Please see the Law & Justice Foundation on Facebook and Twitter for more information. If you have any questions, please contact Catherine Carpenter, Helen Johnstone or Beau Wilson on 8227 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.