Copyright and Trademark Notice
- Copyright in this site is owned by Community Legal Centres NSW Inc.
- Copyright in the material included on this site is either owned by or licensed to Community Legal Centres NSW Inc. Copyright in the material provided by Community Legal Centres NSW Inc's agencies and instrumentalities and non-government organisations belongs to those agencies and organisations.
- Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, Community Legal Centres NSW Inc grants visitors to the site a license to download, display, print and reproduce this material for private use or use within your organisation, for non-commercial purposes only, for free.
- That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. No permission to reproduce or use Community Legal Centres NSW Inc's copyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this site.
- Trademarks used in this site are the property of their respective owners.