CLCNSW works closely with other NSW public legal service providers to ensure disadvantaged individuals and communities have access to justice.
A key example of this collaboration is CLCNSW’s work with the NSW Legal Assistance Forum (NLAF).
NLAF is an organisation promoting collaboration and co-ordination in the development of legal services in New South Wales. It includes the peak representative bodies with responsibility for the delivery of legal assistance and specialist organisations dealing with a wide range of legal issues.
The following organisations are members of NLAF:
- Legal Aid NSW
- Community Legal Centres NSW
- Department of Justice and Attorney General (NSW)
- Aboriginal Legal Service (NSW/ACT)
- Law Society of NSW
- Law and Justice Foundation of NSW
- NSW Bar Association
- LawAccess NSW
- Public Interest Clearing House of NSW
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre