CLC Directory

The Community Legal Centres NSW directory lists the contact details of New South Wales Community Legal Centres.

Browse #  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  All  
8 results found starting with 'n' (Displaying 1 - 50)
National Children's & Youth Law Centre
Law Building
First Floor
University of New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales 2052

T: 02 9385 9588
Click map to enlarge

LawMail - advice by email -

North & North West Community Legal Service
107 Faulkner St
Armidale, New South Wales 2350

T: 1800 687 687
T: 02 6772 8100 (admin only)
Click map to enlarge

Mediation, family, civil and criminal law.

Northern NSW Aboriginal Tenants Service
T: Grafton: (02) 6643 4426
T: Newcastle: (02) 4929 5004

Free advice and advocacy to Aboriginal tenants. 

Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre
16 Carrington Street
Lismore, New South Wales 2480

T: 02 6621 1000
T: 1800 889 689
T: Tenancy: 1800 649 135
T: DVCAS: 1300 720 606
Click map to enlarge

Women's Outreach Legal Service, Tenants Advice & Advocacy Service and the Northern Rivers Women's Domestic Violence Court Assistance Scheme. Mirrung Ngu Wanjarri Family Violence Awareness Project.

NSW Aboriginal Tenants Advice Services
Dtarawarra Aboriginal Resource Unit

Greater Sydney Aboriginal Tenants Service
Redfern, New South Wales 2000

Murra Mia Aboriginal Tenants Service
Batemans Bay, New South Wales 2000

view more branches...
Western NSW Aboriginal Tenants Service map
Click map to enlarge

Specialist services that provide free advice and advocacy to Aboriginal tenants living in NSW.

NSW Health Care Complaints Commission
T: 1800 043 159

An independent body that acts to protect public health and safety by dealing with complaints about health service providers in NSW.

NSW Small Business Commissioner
T: (02) 8222 4800
T: 1300 795 534

Provides advice for small business owners and dispute resolution services for retail tenancy matters.

NSW Trustee and Guardian
T: 1300 360 466

The NSW Trustee and Guardian provides professional and independent trustee services such as writing wills, acting as Executor in deceased estates, administering trusts and Power and Attorneys and delivering financial management services.