Community legal centres networks and working groups meet at the Quarterlies to discuss trends, share tips, provide peer support in tricky areas, hear from guest presenters on relevant issues, and develop joint strategies for improving clients' experiences of the justice system.
The complete list of current community legal centre networks and working groups is as follows:
- Aboriginal Legal Access Program & Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Rights Working Group
- Admin / Finance Group
- Coordinators and Directors Network
- Employment and Discrimination Law Network
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Committee (PII)
- Prisoners' Rights Working Group
- Technology and Communications Network
- Care and Protection Network
- Community Legal Education Workers Network
- Law Reform and Policy Network
- Family Relationships Centres / CLCs Network
- Regional, Rural and Remote (RRR) Issues Committee
To join one of these networks and working groups please contact the Community Legal Centres NSW Office in Surry Hills.