Community legal centre networks meet at each Quarterly event to discuss trends, share tips, provide peer support in complex areas, hear from guest presenters on relevant issues, and develop joint strategies for improving clients' experiences of the justice system.
Current community legal centre networks and working groups include:
- Aboriginal Legal Access Program & Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Rights Working Group
- Admin / Finance Network
- Care and Protection Network
- Communications Network
- Community Legal Education Workers Network
- Coordinators and Directors Network
- Domestic Violence and Victims Compensation Network
- Employment and Discrimination Law Network
- Family Relationships Centres / CLCs Network
- Law Reform and Policy Network
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Committee (PII)
- Prisoners' Rights Working Group
- Regional, Rural and Remote (RRR) Issues Committee
Network meetings are scheduled at each Quarterly event in March, May, September and November. Details about each event and how to register are available on the CLCNSW Quarterly web page prior to each event.